If you're happy and you know it say AMEN...
Amen!!! 🌼
Lets have some fun today!!!..... Who enjoys solving riddles? ME!! I do...
Here are a few just for you!
* A man shaves several times a day but still has a beard. Who is he?
* You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn't a single person on board. How is this possible?
* What five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
* What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
* Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
* What English word has three consecutive double letters?
Answers Tomorrow!!
Shug...😂
16 comments:
Well, I'm anxious to see the answers, Shug. I think I might know the mountain one, cause I am such a mountain lover, but we'll see. Have a sweet day. Oh, and I love your Header with the cheerful yellows, the pot of tea, and You!
You've left me wondering today! Looking forward to seeing the answers.
And I loved the reminder of that old Sunday School song!
Love, love , love your header. It is so cheerful and makes me feel happy.
These are great riddles. I think I know most of them. Can't wait to see if I am right (:0)
I used to sing that song to Lynne when I was her caregiver. Those long ago children's songs were in her memory bank and made her happy to sing.
Sue
Oh my! You've got me stumped! Looking forward to tomorrow!
I love your new header and fall colored background! I am so bad at riddles, but they are fun. Maybe the man who shaves is shaving his head? Neither one of us could figure these out, but I can't wait to find out.
I think I know the answer to the people in the boat and the five-letter word, Shug, but I can't wait to see what the real answers are tomorrow. Blessings!
How clever you are, Shug. I can't wait to read your answers tomorrow. (No doubt, I'll be smacking myself on the forehead, haha.)
I think I know these, but will wait to see if I am correct or not.
I think I have two answers but I’m stumped by the rest
Now, if I can just remember to check tomorrow for the answers! lol Hugs to you, my friend. xx
I love riddles! I'll be checking back tomorrow. Beautiful new header Shug.
I know a couple of the answers, but can't wait until tomorrow to find out the rest.
Those are fun! I think I know most of them , but I will have to see. :)
Riddle me this, Batman. Fun!
Ohh! I think I have a few correct answers. These were fun to think about.
Now I'm in suspense.
Post a Comment