If you're happy and you know it say AMEN...
Amen!!! 🌼
Lets have some fun today!!!..... Who enjoys solving riddles? ME!! I do...
Here are a few just for you!
* A man shaves several times a day but still has a beard. Who is he?
* You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn't a single person on board. How is this possible?
* What five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
* What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
* Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
* What English word has three consecutive double letters?
Answers Tomorrow!!
Shug...😂
Well, I'm anxious to see the answers, Shug. I think I might know the mountain one, cause I am such a mountain lover, but we'll see. Have a sweet day. Oh, and I love your Header with the cheerful yellows, the pot of tea, and You!
ReplyDeleteYou've left me wondering today! Looking forward to seeing the answers.
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved the reminder of that old Sunday School song!
Love, love , love your header. It is so cheerful and makes me feel happy.
ReplyDeleteThese are great riddles. I think I know most of them. Can't wait to see if I am right (:0)
I used to sing that song to Lynne when I was her caregiver. Those long ago children's songs were in her memory bank and made her happy to sing.
Sue
Oh my! You've got me stumped! Looking forward to tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI love your new header and fall colored background! I am so bad at riddles, but they are fun. Maybe the man who shaves is shaving his head? Neither one of us could figure these out, but I can't wait to find out.
ReplyDeleteI think I know the answer to the people in the boat and the five-letter word, Shug, but I can't wait to see what the real answers are tomorrow. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHow clever you are, Shug. I can't wait to read your answers tomorrow. (No doubt, I'll be smacking myself on the forehead, haha.)
ReplyDeleteI think I know these, but will wait to see if I am correct or not.
ReplyDeleteI think I have two answers but I’m stumped by the rest
ReplyDeleteNow, if I can just remember to check tomorrow for the answers! lol Hugs to you, my friend. xx
ReplyDeleteI love riddles! I'll be checking back tomorrow. Beautiful new header Shug.
ReplyDeleteI know a couple of the answers, but can't wait until tomorrow to find out the rest.
ReplyDeleteThose are fun! I think I know most of them , but I will have to see. :)
ReplyDeleteRiddle me this, Batman. Fun!
ReplyDeleteOhh! I think I have a few correct answers. These were fun to think about.
ReplyDelete