Tuesday, July 16, 2024

The Gypsy Queens

I sure enjoyed my day!!  My friends and I went to an early morning movie!  Yes...a 9:55 movie!

We watched "Sound of Hope: The Story of Possum Trot."   This movie is based on a true story.....which happened right here in East Texas.  


Such truth in the movie and lots of heartache. 


I always enjoy lunch with our group....
"The Gypsy Queens"


We missed our friend Susie today...


One great thing about our friendship is 
LAUGHTER........
Believe me, we always release buckets full of endorphins when we get together.  

Who can go to a movie without getting popcorn and a drink??  Not me!  Not my friends!!
Even at 9:55 in the morning....Popcorn and a drink is a must if you're going to the movie theater.  

The movie was over around 12:00 noon and we were not about to let the snacks we enjoyed at the movie, ruin our LUNCH.

Off to Olive Garden we go!!  Not a single one of us batted an eye when looking at the menu.  We ordered full meal deals, and not a single one of us mentioned being too FULL from the popcorn!

Certainly not the best quality photo. 

The JOY of having great friends to share so much laughter with, is PRICELESS.  
I cherish their friendship and the many conversations that we share each week. 


 
 
We are always looking for an adventure and I can't wait to see what our next one will be, or where it will be.  

It was a wonderful Day.  

shug....💛


 

7 comments:

  1. I never heard of Possum Trot, and had to Google it! I love your happy header!! You and your group of girls seem like the most fun to hang out with ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time spent with friends is priceless beyond words! A dear friend shared how much this movie ministered to her! There is nothing as precious as friends getting together to share life! Belly laughs are the best! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful name that is for all of you, Shug. Love it! So many things I love about your post today. Movie theatre popcorn is the best! That movie sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. And Olive Garden! It always has the most delicious meals. A cute picture of the three of you. And the best part is sharing your day with special friends, with laughter and conversation.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you share the times you spend with your friends. :-)
    I think Angel Studios has put out some great movies. :-)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shug. That sounds like a perfect day to me. Yup. Love going out with friends, to movies, to lunch, and so on. Fun, fun, fun. I love the salads at the Olive Garden as well as most of their main dishes. SOOOO yummy. Glad you and your friends had a swell time! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to see the movie but I'm afraid I'm going to get the "I want to do foster care again" fever. So glad I found your blog. I've been a long time blogger as well and just getting back into it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Thank You 💛

  You all are the Best.  I am truly thankful for the love shown from all of my blogging friends.  I have tears in my eyes just from reading ...