Saturday, February 3, 2024

The big Glow

 We were driving home from Dallas this evening {after attending another Basketball game} And there was a huge glow on the tops of the trees.  It was a stunning view, as the sun was setting, and the sunbeams were radiating on the treetops. 

There was such a warm glare of the sun that was so intense and bright.  It almost looked as if the tops of the trees were ablaze. 

                         

                               


 the color of the sky was such a rich Blue, and with the fiery orange glows, it made for such dynamic, contrasting colors.    


Seriously....isn't this gorgeous??
the photos do not even do justice to seeing this with your own eyes.  


It was truly a BEAUTIFUL drive home and I just praise God for painting these views for us...


Some of my photos are a bit blurry because Sam was not able to slow down or pull over for me to capture the pictures while we were still.  I apologize for this.  


No matter the day....good or bad, the sun always sets.  
This evening, it was so peaceful as I was totally enjoying the beautiful hues of the across the tree lines.  

What a wonderful reminder that there is serenity in a stressful day.....one only needs to watch the Sunset {or the sunrise} and feel the peace that God provides for us in his artistry .  

Many Hugs...
Shug....💛



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it is beyond words to describe it!!! I have never seen anything like it! Thank you so much for capturing and sharing it. I am thinking this may be a once in a lifetime thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous! I have seen those kinds of hues here in Idaho with the sun setting on the trees on the mountains - and it is absolutely incredible to see! You did a good job capturing through the car windows! Truly God's magnificence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Every day around sunrise and sunset, I try to pause and appreciate creation's beauty. The thing that always amazes me is that no matter what kind of uproar the humans of the world are in, the natural creation pays the it little mind. It's always a reminder of where my peace and trust need to be too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful photos of the trees! There is so much color in them! Wow, that second one is amazing. The sunrises and sunsets really do light up the skies.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...