Friday, February 2, 2024

Succulents:  The meaning of succulents is having fleshy tissues that conserve moisture.   

I read about these gorgeous fleshy tissues, and they have been known to symbolize enduring and timeless love!  Who Knew?  


I have had this succulent pot growing for 19 years.  It belonged to my mother, and when she passed away in 2005, I brought the big pot to my house. 


My two daughters also have huge pots of this particular plant, which was started from the same mother plant that my mom had. 

This particular plant comes from the family of succulents called Graptopetalum Hybrids.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

Always notice the people who are happy for YOUR happiness, and the ones who are sad for YOUR sadness.  They are the ones who deserve special places in YOUR heart.  

Shug.......💜




3 comments:

  1. Hi Shug! I love the meaning of succulents . . . who knew!? I don't have any succulents, but I have a granddaughter who loves them and has quite a large collection. What a special plant to have of your mom's, and I just love that your daughters have a start from the same plant, that's super special, they are really beautiful, and priceless. I also love the quote and agree completely. Have a wonderful week-end. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even as old as it is, your succulent looks so healthy! I have quite a few myself. I love your header! You must have a green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing that your succulent has lasted for 19 years. It must be very special to you and a sweet reminder of your mother. Jess likes them as well, and has several pots on her back patio. I love these last words that you wrote. They are so true. Have a lovely weekend.

    ~ Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...