Monday, February 5, 2024

Rainbow Beauty

 Totally Beautiful......This gorgeous Rainbow!

Again....Sam and I were Blessed by the stunning sky!

This time, we were traveling West after attending the cutest GENDER reveal, at the home of our Grandson and Granddaughter in love. Be watching for my post......

 (Tommorow I will reveal BOY or GIRL)



This makes two....evenings that God has shown HIS Glory in His magnificence grandeur.  
Friday evening, with the fiery sunset reflecting on the trees, and the loveliness of this Rainbow.  

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.  Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.   Psalm 19:1

If your life seems Blue, simply select another color from the Rainbow.  

Shug.....💦


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful rainbow. And so special that you saw it when you traveling to see your loved ones. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...