Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Early Easter Decor

 My Sweet neighbor has done it again!!

She is Easter ready!    Who knew that a Christmas tree could become a Valentine tree and could easily become an Easter tree?



I visited her last week and the tree was full of hearts.  (I posted pictures of her Valentines tree a few weeks ago).   
This morning I went by to visit her and she has transformed the tree into all kinds of Easter Decorations.


This dear lady is 85 years old and she absolutely loves to decorate.  Not just a bunny here, or a bunny there....She fully decorates the entire house. 



Simply Adorable!

She was telling me that she already has plans for the next theme.  April Showers bring May Flowers.  I can't wait to see what she does.  

Love this neighbor and Friend of mine?
I think I posted before, that she was my 5th grade teacher.....We go Way Back!!

Have a Blessed Day!
Shug 🐰





4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I LOVE it!!! Happy Easter Greetings ... I have Spring Fever, so I am ready to decorate for Easter too.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure looks cheerful! I'm so ready for Easter and Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decorations looks adorable.... love them all.
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful Easter tree. I've heard of people decorating a Valentine tree, but not an Easter tree. That's so creative. I love the blue bunny and the special words. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Update on Baby!

Update on our Ggrandson's surgery:  It was a long afternoon yesterday.  William's surgery went well and the surgeon was able to repa...