Saturday, February 24, 2024

Bright Sunshiny Day

 I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise, and our day is looking very BRIGHT.

Our temps are reported to reach into the upper 70's today!  This excites me!

                                    🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞



Yellow is a color that I always add to my decor, especially during this time of the year.  Yellow is an uplifting color that signifies optimism, happiness, joy and energy!

I have Sunshine in my Pocket......how about you?

If no one has told you today:  God loves you, and you are amazing!!  Keep smiling, Keep doing good things and always put the 'Sun' into someone's day!

Hugs, 
Shug....🌞


                                              

3 comments:

  1. You are so good at flower arranging! And I love what you have done with the table. And yes, yellow cheers me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color yellow too. Temps in the 70s always makes me feel good. Your post is sweet today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is so pretty, and you decorated it nicely. Love the yellow flowers, and especially that tall vase! Your words at the end are so special, thank you.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Waiting on a Dream

Waiting on a Dream to come true can sometimes be a very long wait.... Hopefully my niece's dream has finally happened.       I have talk...