I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise, and our day is looking very BRIGHT.
Our temps are reported to reach into the upper 70's today! This excites me!
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
Yellow is a color that I always add to my decor, especially during this time of the year. Yellow is an uplifting color that signifies optimism, happiness, joy and energy!
I have Sunshine in my Pocket......how about you?
If no one has told you today: God loves you, and you are amazing!! Keep smiling, Keep doing good things and always put the 'Sun' into someone's day!
Hugs,
Shug....🌞

3 comments:
You are so good at flower arranging! And I love what you have done with the table. And yes, yellow cheers me up!
I like the color yellow too. Temps in the 70s always makes me feel good. Your post is sweet today. :)
Your table is so pretty, and you decorated it nicely. Love the yellow flowers, and especially that tall vase! Your words at the end are so special, thank you.
~Sheri
Post a Comment