Sunday, February 25, 2024

Daffodils are Blooming.....Birds are singing....and the squirrels are out and about.  




I posted earlier about the daffodils that are springing up in my yard.  I have even had some surprise beauties pop up in different areas.  Not only do I have these yellow beauties in all their splendor, but I also have a  many Bluebonnets coming up.  

The bluebonnets are coming up wild.  I never planted any seeds, so I guess the birds have given them to me.


This is what the little bluebonnet plants look like before they bloom.  I just happened to be walking out in the yard last year when I saw them.  This year, I have about 20 plants coming up.  Yay!!

Sunday is the day when I prepare for the week ahead by exercising my faith.  It's the day when I put all my troubles in God's hands and trust that everything will work out.  
On this lovely Sunday, embrace life, nourish your soul, and rest in God's peace!

Shug.......💛

 

2 comments:

  1. I was just telling a friend that Sunday is starting to be my favorite day.....and then, I saw your Header! That is a cute picture of the squirrel, although you may not know this as I am new to your blog, that I am a bit scared of them! They scurry about too fast, and my neighbor said they can fly haha. Not so, but they do seem to get from one tree to the other with ease. Please show us a picture of the bluebonnets when they bloom this year. Your Sundays sound perfect, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the Virginia Bluebells here; I love them! There are a few different kinds of bluebells. Be sure and snap them when they bloom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Waiting on a Dream

Waiting on a Dream to come true can sometimes be a very long wait.... Hopefully my niece's dream has finally happened.       I have talk...