Thursday, January 11, 2024

Valentine Tree

Check out this adorable Valentine Tree!  



My precious neighbor decorated her tree in all kinds of hearts and she even left the snowmen and little birds on the tree.  

I love this precious lady!
She was actually my 5th grade teacher.....many years ago!

She and I have a whole lot in common!  Perhaps she taught me more than arithmetic, spelling and geography in my elementary years. 

We Both love to decorate!

She is 85 years old and she is as spunky as can be.  I love this lady!

Enjoy Your day.....
PS:  It is going to be "Cold" in Texas this next week! ❆⛄🌨
Shug....💙







 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shug. Thank you so much for your prayers and wonderful comments!! They really helped keep me going. I love your January decor! You always decorate just right...not too much or too little. Your neighbor's Valentine tree is totally amazing! I have always meant to get a very little tree and decorate it for each occasion. But I never seem to get to it. I think I still will, though. The gumdrop tree idea is so cool. Once, I bought one of those gumdrop trees that are metal. Well, it was impossible to clean the dried-up gumdrops off of it! So getting the branches is such a better way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Valentine tree is darling. I love Valentine's Day, so it spoke to me right away. I just put away my Christmas decorations. A little late this year, as I was traveling to see family. I wish you a happy new year, and your blog is delightful. I hope to see more of your wonderful posts this year.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, oh I just love it. And I love that your friend is 85 and still decorating and enjoying the little things.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Big Tex- Texas State Fair

   Today was the opening day for the        ***** TEXAS STATE FAIR ***** Texas State Fair first opened in 1886. Big Texas 2024.    Big Tex s...