Friday, January 12, 2024

Many Talents

 Today I am featuring my Beautiful Granddaughter-in-love!  Emily Thomison!


Emily is so Talented!


She is so talented in everything that she does.

Emily inherited her great grandmothers "Blue Willow" dishes and she has done a Valentine table setting, using the dishes.  


I love the Blue Willow dishes against the Red plates and then the colored fortune cookies.  
And....the valentine candies that she placed in the mason jar!  Love it!

A few things about Emily....

She loves Purses and Shoes
She loves fashion
Emily has created a wall of shelves in their home 
displaying her shoes and purses!  Beautiful!!
She is an excellent floral designer
(this girl knows her flowers)
Emily Knows all about make-up and facials.....
(She is an esthetician)
She is attending college NOW to complete a Nursing Degree.




Tori, Emily and Trista

It is truly a Blessing, having her as a part of our family.

I love being able to call her and ask about make-up ideas for me, or fashion wisdom.....  (You know...like, does this go with this? Or should I do this)

I certainly admire her wisdom!

Shug....💫











3 comments:

  1. She is a lady of so many talents! You are so blessed to have her as a family member now! Plus, she is beautiful! I adore what she has done with the table, it is gorgeous!! I could never have the creativity to assemble this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty table setting. The blue vase really stands out. I've always loved blue in the home, there's just something about it. Those colored fortune cookies are delightful. Chinese food is a favorite. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug~ Emily is just beautiful! I love her beautiful blue dishes with the red! What a blessing to have such a beautiful and talented granddaughter-in-love :0) Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Big Tex- Texas State Fair

   Today was the opening day for the        ***** TEXAS STATE FAIR ***** Texas State Fair first opened in 1886. Big Texas 2024.    Big Tex s...