Thursday, November 2, 2023

Power Words

 Power Words.....my day began with some powerful words.  

What a wonderful way to begin this 3rd day in November.  


I woke up singing.... "There is Power in the name of Jesus."


If these words don't warm your heart on a cold morning, then what will?  

I love this song....

There's an Army rising up!
To break EVERY chain......

Dear Friends....these are POWER WORDS!

It doesn't matter how OLD the chains are, or how rusted they are.  These chains have no victory when it comes to Jesus.  

HE can BREAK every Chain!

Hope you enjoy this cool crisp morning...Make yourself a cup of Hot Chocolate and enjoy the warmth in the words,

There is Power in the Name of Jesus.

Shug....☕




4 comments:

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Squirrel Woes

  Squirrels are everywhere!  Sadly, I have seen a few on the road...run over by passing cars.   These little rascals, (which are really smal...