Monday, November 6, 2023

There has been a Change

 Oh goodness...I am not good with change!  Especially when it comes to the TIME change.

This does not work well with my body time clock.  I'm sure this is true for many people.  



Last night, I was ready to go to bed at 7:30.

It was dark outside and our bed was certainly calling my name. 


I'm just not good with this time change!

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Daylight Savings time on Sunday should always be followed by a Holiday on Monday!!

If we are not moving forward....then we are falling behind ☺

On a POSITIVE note about the time change. 

 I 💛 seeing bright lights at night, and now that it gets dark earlier, I have that much more time to let the lights shine!

source


**************************

On a different Note.....Mylee's 2023 Basketball photos are so cute...I have to share!











She LOVES Basketball and the best thing about her games, is.....SHE HAS FUN!





Have a Blessed Day dear Friends..

Shug...💥






1 comment:

  1. I too am not a fan of the switch a roo with the clocks. I always am in hopes we can stick with one or the other. ;-)
    High Fives to your beautiful Mylee. xx oo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Waiting on a Dream

Waiting on a Dream to come true can sometimes be a very long wait.... Hopefully my niece's dream has finally happened.       I have talk...