Saturday, February 26, 2022

Mexican Food.....  I love it all.   

TEX-MEX  OR AUTHENTIC.........

 Churros, Fajita's, Carne Asada, Street Tacos, Pico, Taquitos, Salsa Verde, Enchiladas, Pollo Asada, Nachos, and the list goes on and on!


But not only do I like/love the food, I also like all of the beautiful banners, lights, Garland, etc, etc.

All of the decorations really set the mood for eating at a Mexican Restaurant...The ambiance along with the Ranchera style music makes for a great expression of the Mexican culture. 

There really is a big difference in TEX-MEX and AUTHENTIC foods.  Yellow cheese is usually a must in Tex-Mex foods.  Especially here in Texas! We love our yellow cheese!

North of the Border is considered TEX-MEX, however, we do have places here in Texas that serve the REAL authentic Mexican food and sauces!

I honestly think I could eat this type of food at least 3 or 4 times a week... 😁

I think this is what we will have for dinner!!

YUM, YUM.

Shug 




3 comments:

  1. Wow, this place is stunning!!I have heard there is a big difference between authentic Mexican, and Americanized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug~

    I agree, I love Mexican food! Here in Idaho, we have some really fabulous Mexican restaurants. I would say most of them are, Tex-Mex, but a few of them are the real deal. There are two or three of them here I live that you just have to point, unless you speak the language...those are my favorite! Your header picture is beautiful!! I love the bright colors and music! Thanks for cheering up my Sunday!

    Hug,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot fun.
    We love Mexican food,
    Yum!!!

    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...