Thursday, April 21, 2022

 Once again, I have been absent from blogging for a while.  


I have been spending a lot of time working in my flowerbeds.  Trying to plant more things that come back each year.  


One of the beds that is not finished yet!!  Hopefully in the next day or two, this will be a finished project.  


These pots are just getting started and in a short time, they will be full.  



This one has a spot out by the pool and I sure love the deep purple colors.


Got to have some Yellow ....... ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›


Gorgeous hanging basket full of purples.  I don't normally use purple, but this color is so pretty this year. 


A little rose moss will be so pretty when the summer sun opens up all the blooms.  


I always get so excited when Spring comes around and I sometimes overdo when potting and planting flowers.  It isn't so bad having to water all these beautiful plants and flowers..........UNTIL, the Texas heat comes beating  down.   I then always ask myself  " Why did you plant so much?"

I still have a lot to get done, but the hard work will be so rewarding.  

Be amazing......Be Inspiring....and always find time to be a little Silly!!!!

Shug ๐Ÿ’›







1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Your flowers are pretty now and can only get better as they mature.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...