Saturday, March 27, 2021

How is it possible for these gorgeous pansies make it through the TEXAS Winter storm.....and a big ol' 50 year old pin oak tree has many dead limbs and damage??



I really do not know.  My pansies in the front flower bed are more beautiful than I have ever seen.  They are growing so much and are full of vibrant flowers. 


And.....the blooms on our Redbud tree are absolutely gorgeous this year.  The first year I have ever seen the limbs so full of little buds.  

I'm actually very surprised that the redbud tree survived the Winter Storm.  This is what I call SPRING!!!!!!    New life.....  No matter what kind of shape we find ourselves in from the storms of life...God is able to restore and bring New Life!



I am laughing about this photo ↑.   It came up on my camera roll.  It's an (Accidental) picture of the wreath on my front door.  I guess I pressed the camera button without even knowing.  Not bad for an accidental photo.  


Hope you all (Y'all) have a super great weekend...

Shug 




 
 

2 comments:

  1. The last one was a happy accident. The pansies make such a stunning header! Maybe they survived because they are so low to the ground, and under some of the wind? Your Redbud may the the prettiest I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Pansies and Redbuds are proof that life can be vibrant even after a storm. Hmm, much like real life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...