Wednesday, March 31, 2021

 "Open my eyes that I may see"


I have been doing some Spring decorating, and changing out a few of the Winter pictures that I had hanging.   While lookin through my storage closet, I ran across the little picture which I posted in my header photo.  



A blogging friend from several years ago sent me this little painting and I absolutely loved everything about it.  


Open my eyes that I may see........


I pray everyday that God will open my eyes to see the depth of HIS word.   

Isn't it amazing how the old hymns can speak volumes into our souls.  We only have to be open to hearing the words!


I can only hope that my friend knows how deeply I appreciate this piece of art!


Hugs..

Shug 💜

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift, I really like it! I also like your patchwork background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love the hymns.
    Happy Easter my friend!
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting!
    It is always nice to run across things given to us
    by friends.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...