Thursday, March 25, 2021

 The Sound of running water is so soothing to my soul.  I love rivers, streams, lakes, pools and even puddles!

I honestly believe that my brain chemistry changes when I am near water, wading in a stream, swimming or just hanging out by a river.  The funny thing is:


I can't swim!!  I've never been able to swim.  I can dog paddle and float, but that is about it.  


My sweet husband knows how much I love water, so this past October....our pool was finished.  This is more like a sport pool.  Only 5 feet deep, but perfect for us!  I am so excited for the temperature of the pool to reach an above 75 degrees temp, so that I can get in.  Hopefully very soon!!


We have much work to do around the pool like...Landscaping, pots and flowers, 🌸 🌹 🌼 but this will give me plenty to do this summer!!

                                       ~~~


                                                                       Photo on Instagram
                                                                                     

Came across this picture on Instagram!  Absolutely Beautiful.  I love everything about this photo, especially the big vase of tulips and the black door!!  A stop at Hobby Lobby is on my to do list.....as soon as I feel comfortable driving!!!!

I had cataract surgery on my right eye this past Tuesday and a lens implanted.  I can already see so much better!! My visit yesterday back to see the Dr. revealed that I was very close to 20/20 vision!  My left eye gets done on April 6th.  Looking forward to completely doing away with glasses.  

                                    ~~~~



This girl has my ♥️.   She is now 10 months old and is such a little doll.  I'm 😢 that they are so far away from us, but we do get pictures and videos almost every day of Keelen and Emerysn!!

Kids love boxes and isn't it wonderful how they like the little things of life?

                                    ~~~~

"For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring and my blessing on your descendants."

                                          Isaiah 44:3    


Hugs to All.....🌹

Shug 








6 comments:

  1. I also enjoy water. I grew up along the shores of the Elk River. I do love rivers. Lake Superior is another favorite of mine.

    Happy Spring! I can not wait to see your landscaping. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. this photo of the entryway is gorgeous! I wonder if I culd recreate it all from hobby Lobby? Probably not the awesome vase. Your pool is beautiful, what an awesome project you have in store this spring! Whereare you in this amazing header? It is wonderful! Isn't cataract surgery awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug~

    I love your pool, so beautiful! I also love the water, it truly can be mesmerizing! Hobby Lobby is such a fun place, but sometimes I get "creativity overload", if you know what I mean ;0)

    Good luck with your eyes...I would love to NOT have to wear glasses!

    Your little grand is just adorable! Thank goodness for technology, I just love that I can feel like I am almost with my family at any given moment.

    Hugs and Love,

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new pool is beautiful! I have to be around water too. Fantastic news on the eye surgery, and the little one is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your next cataract surgery! I had both eyes done 2 years ago and have close to 20/20 vision now, no glasses needed, except for sunglasses; can't be in sunshine without them. Your pool is great! I too love the water and to swim! Paradise to me would be walking out the back door of our house, to the beach and ocean, like in Hawaii. 😁 Awesome pic of your little gem, she's adorable, hope you get to see her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little sweetie steals the show today. How very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...