Monday, August 13, 2018

I went to the Dr. today and I had lost about 6 pounds.   Now this my friends, is gooooood news!
Actually.....it's GREAT news!

My girls (both teachers) started back to school today.  This always makes me sad.  I enjoy them being home for the Summer.   We all enjoy each spending time together......whether it's out shopping, sitting  or swinging in the rock garden, or just hanging out in the kitchen.  

I have no idea where this Summer has gone!  I'm telling you, it seems like the end of May was just here.    Our Summer has been so HOT and a bit miserable.  I think I'm ready for Fall.    Fall will be a Welcoming sight around here.

Well....I guess you could say it already is!!!   If we want it to be Fall or not.....the stores are making Fall come early with tons of artificial pumpkins and all kinds of Fall decor.

I know that our seasons are changing, but hey.......the stores have really got the seasons all messed up.  
If you want a Christmas tree.....you can now buy it in July.   If you want bunny rabbits, then hold on to your britches, cause rabbits and Easter eggs will be everywhere by the first of January.  

Same way with clothes.    The shelfs and racks at the stores are filled with coats, jackets, sweaters, sweat pants.....etc, etc, etc.    AND.....it's 104 degrees outside!!!   A couple of weeks ago, I went shopping for some short sleeved tops.   Nope!  Not much to offer out there.  

Of course, so many people do all there shopping online now days, and I suppose you can buy anything you want to buy online.  It just so happens that I have one of those bodies that NEEDS to try  an item on!  I can't just order a particular size off of the internet and expect it to fit.  Doesn't work for me.

Well....it's 11:15 P.M. and this is LATE for me.   I'm a 9:00 go to bed person.   For some reason, I'm not sleepy tonight.   Thought that writing a blog post might make my eyes get heavy.   Not yet!!

Guess I'll go give it another try.....  Sleep well my sweet friends.....

Shug ~

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for losing weight, it is so hard!! I like your header. I can never get the right fit by ordering on line. You are so right about the stores! I can see why craft stores do the seasons super early; because we need time to make things. But as far as the other stores, who knows why they do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss.I know it is getting harder to shed those pounds as we get a little older.I am with you on having to try on an item before I buy it.Have a good day today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...