Thursday, April 5, 2018

"It is of the Lord's _____________ that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."

                                             Mercies........Lamentations 3:22-23


             ***************************************




All I could think about was "Grass Stains" on this
beautiful white dress.  

This is what you call......Barefoot Egg Hunt!

This girl (aka. Mylee Jo) is as close to being a 
tomboy as you can get.   The only reason she
wears shoes to school is because it's the rule.

Have a great day!
Shug 🌹





5 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Shug!

Love that scripture...tender mercies, I've had a few of those, more than a few. Something I thank Heavenly Father for each and ever day!

Mylee Jo is adorable, and I totally get the shoe thing, I would go barefoot all the time if I could, nothing wrong with being a tom boy... :0) Her dress is gorgeous, I would have worried about those grass stains too! Looks like you had a very fun day.

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Ruth Hiebert said...

It looks to me like she is not one little bit worried about grass stains.She is having fun.

Melinda said...

Too cute. I remember pics of her when she was
a little girl. They sure do grow fast!

M : )

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your header is gorgeous! You sure are a good photographer! Did the grass stains remove?

Michelle said...

She looks like she is having fun!

Coffee, Weather, V-Neck

  Sunday Morning ☕🍂 Well, y’all… this is coffee-sipping weather. The temperature is hanging out in the low 70s, the sky is cloudy, and for ...