Thursday, April 5, 2018

"It is of the Lord's _____________ that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."

                                             Mercies........Lamentations 3:22-23


             ***************************************




All I could think about was "Grass Stains" on this
beautiful white dress.  

This is what you call......Barefoot Egg Hunt!

This girl (aka. Mylee Jo) is as close to being a 
tomboy as you can get.   The only reason she
wears shoes to school is because it's the rule.

Have a great day!
Shug 🌹





5 comments:

  1. Hi Shug!

    Love that scripture...tender mercies, I've had a few of those, more than a few. Something I thank Heavenly Father for each and ever day!

    Mylee Jo is adorable, and I totally get the shoe thing, I would go barefoot all the time if I could, nothing wrong with being a tom boy... :0) Her dress is gorgeous, I would have worried about those grass stains too! Looks like you had a very fun day.

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks to me like she is not one little bit worried about grass stains.She is having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. I remember pics of her when she was
    a little girl. They sure do grow fast!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your header is gorgeous! You sure are a good photographer! Did the grass stains remove?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like she is having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...