Saturday, May 7, 2011
From Me to YOU!
From Me to You......
A bouquet to bring you JOY!
Live generously.....Ask yourself what you want people to do for you; then grab the intiative and
Do It For Them!
If we learn how to give of ourselves, to forgive others, and to live with thanksgiving, we need not seek happiness....
It will seek us!
Happy Mother's Day weekend to each of you...
Sweet Blessings,
Shug ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Kitchen.. the heart of the Home
The Kitchen Really Is the Heart of the Home ❤️ I’ve always loved the saying “The kitchen is the heart of the home.” And I think there’s a...

7 comments:
you bring me happiness everytime I come here!
Thanks for the lovely bouquet.Happy mother's Day to you.
Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for the gorgeous flowers!
Blessings!
A beautiful bouquet, Shug!! Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day!!
Hi Shug!
I hope you have a very blessed and wonderful Mother's Day!!
Hugs,
Barb
Beautiful!
Happy Mother's Day to you, Shug! Love the bouquet. So sweet.
Post a Comment