Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fallen for Fall

Embrace Today.....

Embrace the wonder and excitement each day brings.  For tomorrow affords us new opportunities....time to experience....time to create....time to reflect....time to dream.



It's Fall around our house and I am loving it!

The vibrant colors of Fall are so inviting, so warm and so full of excitement.  This is the time when nature gives us a spectacular show of richness that is so enjoyable.


Not only do I enjoy the beautiful colors, but I love the smells of the Harvest Season.  The smell of pumpkin pie, vanilla or home baked cookie candles burning, and warm spiced tea or coffee to sip.



First Monday motivated me to get busy with my decorating.  I have brought out all the decorations and our home is looking very warm and inviting.

 
Did I mention that our furniture came?  Well, here is just a hint of what the sofa looks like....I love it!


Look at this cutie.....I found it at Kohl's...
It is a night light, but when it is turned on, the little light flickers like a candle burning.....Did I tell you I love it!



And here it is....My newest "Southern Living" magazine...
I have only glanced through it, but I have already found some wonderful recipe's!  Can't wait to try them out!



Just a little pumpkin to brighten up this table.  I love the small things that you can sit around everywhere.  They seem to add a lot of character to any table or shelf....



This pumpkin has been in the family for a very long time.
He is so cute and he still looks healthy.  He probably has a few more years to hang around...



This pumpkin was given to me as a gift just a couple of years ago.  It makes a beautiful centerpiece when flowers are added around it.  I like to sit it upon a candlestick and work the flowers all around it...   BEAUTIFUL


And just a little basket of flowers placed here and there can really perk up any corner of your house....

I am working on a Fall project that I am hoping to have completed by Monday... I really think it is going to turn out great and add a lot of character to our home....

I hope you enjoy this beautiful day that God has made.  I know that I certainly plan to.

Shug Sez.....

A home of Faith and A home of comfort.....what can beat that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...