Friday, September 4, 2026

Just a quick note!

 Sam is in the hospital so I most likely will not be posting for a few days.  



Much Love, 

Shug.... 

27 comments:

Kim Carberry said...

Sending love and hugs! Thinking of you and Sam!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Lifting you both up in prayer. We know God is able and that He is with you all, including Sam's doctors. So glad we can leave comments again. Yesterday was frustrating because we couldn't say anything, but I was praying for you both. (((HUGS)))

Linda said...

Keepin in prayer sweet friend.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Praying for you both, Shug! Love you!

Ann said...

So very sorry to hear this. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Changes in the wind said...

There are no words to lighten this load but we know the one who can and does help us in time of need and may his presence be ever present with you both and we ask you Lord to give wisdom to the Doctors and care givers.

Mevely317 said...

🙏❤️🙏

Barbara said...

I will add you all to my prayer list. Stay strong and know that He is walking beside you through all of this.

Barbara said...

So sorry to see this! Praying Sam improves and gets to go home very soon.

Kathy G said...

Thank goodness Blogger is finally letting me comment that prayers have been coming your way.

Red Rose Alley said...

Shug, I'm so sorry Sam is in the hospital right now. I came by yesterday with a comment, but it wasn't able to go through. I said a prayer for you and Sam. love you.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Praying. 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Jan said...

Praying!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Prayers for you and Sam! I hope the Drs figure it out and he gets help with swallowing.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Praying!!!! Please let me know either by post or e-mail when he has a diagnosis and what the doctors are doing! I love you.

Wanda said...

Praying for your sweet Sam and you. God's comfort and healing.

photowannabe said...

Praying for your wonderful husband and for you too as you go through this trying time.
(((hugs)))
Sue

Anne in the kitchen said...

Prayers for you both.

Anonymous said...

Prayers and hugs to you both! This is Sandie.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I sent you an email to let you know I'm praying. My husband and I also included Sam in our prayers this morning.

Michelle said...

Sending prayers your way.

Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage said...

Praying now.

Susan said...

Oh Shug. This is not good news. Yes, prayers will continue. Poor Sam. And you, as well. I know this hard path you are walking. Stay close to Jesus. Hugs. Susan

CheerfulMonk said...

Praying for you both. I'm so glad Blogger is allowing comments again.

Carla from The River said...

Praying for you my dear!!
Love, Carla

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Sending lots of love and holding you all up in prayer! 🙏🏻💗

Kim said...

Sending you prayers, Shug!

The Kitchen.. the heart of the Home

  The Kitchen Really Is the Heart of the Home ❤️ I’ve always loved the saying “The kitchen is the heart of the home.” And I think there’s a...