Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Fall Magic

Hello Everyone!!    Is it Fall?   Not yet, but it's coming soon!!  September 22 nd to be exact....   I am ready for it now and so is our home!!



I did a little decorating yesterday while Sam was sleeping...  I will say, I am enjoying the cozy feeling that has started to settle over the house. 

 I did a little more decorating than what I had originally planned... I was working so hard and then I suddenly realized that I was carrying Fall throughout the house.  I do still have to finish the kitchen...

This year, I didn't want to completely change everything.  I wanted to use many of the things I already love and just simply tuck in touches of autumn here and there.  The only thing that I added was a lot more candles.  


 


I love how in the evenings, the candlelight changes a room.  Such a warm feeling.....even though we are still in the upper 90's around here outdoors...I guess I could simple go outside and feel the warmth...but it wouldn't have the same ambiance. 



Our sofa got it's own simple Fall update with green pillows and that wonderful pop of orange color.  I love how the colors look against our warm neutral leather sofa.  Sometimes a change in pillows can redecorate the room.. 


In the dining area, I brought out my tiered tray and filled it with pumpkins, pears, greenery and some little white pumpkins that say "thankful" and "Blessed."   I still need a candle for the top tier...




So simple.....a tall wicker piece with Fall florals.  


When Sam woke up a few hours later, the house looked completely different....

I call it Fall Magic!!!!

Shug....🍁





No comments:

Fall Magic

Hello Everyone!!     Is it Fall?    Not yet, but it's coming soon!!  September 22 nd to be exact....   I am ready for it now and so is o...