We have Rain ☔️
We even have Water standing...
Super excited is what we are.....and We are so very thankful for the Blessing of this sweet rain.
Thank you Lord!!
Hector will come back and do the cement work and it walk way will be finished.
________
News from my cardiologist.....He would not give clearance for me to have the colonoscopy.
He said I needed to wait at least 6 months after having the stent put in my heart, which was in June. So, NO drinking the horrible prep for now!!
_________
Going to be out and about today....Looking for a few golden items to add to my Fall decor!!
Wishing you all a day full of love...Enjoy your blessings of this day!!
Shug...



I no colonoscopies are necessary, but any reason not to have to go through with it is a win in my book
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the forecast for Texas to receive rain, I was praying it would cover your area as well. Rejoicing with you over God's provision!
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for cardiologists who give guidance to their patients when it comes to additonal testing. xx