Thursday, August 6, 2026

BEE'S - Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday.....


Joining Michelle today @

It's A Small Town Life 

 Every now and then, it’s worth saying thank you to one of the hardest workers on the planet… the "BEE".


 They don’t make a lot of noise about what they accomplish. They just simply go from flower to flower, doing the job they were created to do.


And what an important job it is.


Without bees, many of the fruits, vegetables, nuts, and flowers we enjoy would struggle to survive.  I know in our business of growing all kinds of trees, the crops would struggle or fail. 


Their tiny wings carry more than pollen—they help keep gardens blooming, fields producing, and nature in balance. It’s amazing to think that something so small has such a big impact on our world.  It saddens me to think of how many of them are killed by the use of chemicals.


So today, I’m thankful for the bees—for their purpose, their persistence, and the beautiful reminder that even the smallest among us can make the biggest difference. 


It’s easy to see why people often say that if bees thrive, so does the world.


Shug...🐝

14 comments:

  1. Your bee and flower photos are stunning! Look at the way he is bending his body in the second one! what is the pretty blue flower? Yes, we have quite a few bees in our yard on the clover. I take care not to step on them. They are so vitally important to our planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are seeing so many less bees now compared to years ago. I can tell that our fruit trees aren't producing the way they used too. Love the Busy Bees but not the Wasps that used to enjoy our patio. Thankfully they have moved on to "better digs".
    Bees are such amazing creatures. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs today my Dear Friend.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully expressed here, Shug. It is amazing that something so small contributes so much life to our world! Gorgeous photos, too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! You are right about bees. We take them for granted and they do so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures.and an important subject. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed! Bees are so amazing and all they do. Plus, I think they're fuzzy and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for calling attention to these valuable resources! I LOVE your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My head is just buzzing about this post! This post was just the "bees knees". LOL. I do appreciate the work of the honey bees and other worker type bees. I don't like them buzzing around me, but I do love to see them doing their job. Love those photos. You got some good close ups! I also love your new header! Especially the "tea" part! Also praying for your Sam and the change in "medication"/treatments. Praying this will be helpful for him. (((HUGS))) for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not been seeing a lot of them lately and it worries me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is amazing that something so small can have such a big impact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bee's are wonderful creatures! I love seeing them in my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  12. An excellent thing to be grateful for. Well said, BRAVO! I enjoy watching the bees around my deck. We have lots of Rose of Sharon bushes and they really seem to like them, but sometimes they get so deep into the flower they gather too much pollen and are too heavy to fly. Then they sit on the deck rail rubbing themselves to get some of the pollen off before they can fly. First time I saw them do this I was mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's true that we owe a lot to the bees of the world. I mean, how many times do we think of the bees when we eat honey? Without them, there would BE no honey. I also think the Rose of Sharon bushes are so beautiful. I didn't know bees loved them! Let's here it for bees! Have a blessed weekend, Shug. Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

The Car Wash

  Life Through a Car Wash Today, of all places, I found myself thinking about life while sitting in a car wash . I had driven up onto that l...