Thursday, April 3, 2025

 This is Trista, Shug's oldest daughter. Mom just got home from the hospital and the procedure went well. They did have to put a stint in the right artery on the back side of her heart. Her hand is in a splint so she will most likely not be able to post tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers. 

Trista Thomison

13 comments:

Mari said...

Thanks for the update. Prayers continue!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Trista for the update! Prayers continue for your sweet Mom. Far Side

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I prayed for you Shug while sitting in the dentist chair getting a filling removed. I’m glad it all went well and you were patched up. Now rest and we’ll all be here ready to hear all about it.!😘

Kathy G said...

Thank you for the update.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for letting us know. We will continue praying.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is great to know!!! Thanks so much for letting us know, now I can quit fretting about it.

Debbie said...

Trista, thank you for the update! Shug, I'm so glad you're home and done with the procedure :) I hope you can rest well on this upcoming stormy weekend and feel better soon.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

thank you for the update! prayers going up and we will be here when she gets back on line.

Ann said...

Thank you so much for the update. Tell your mom to rest and up and we'll be here when she's ready to blog again.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Let your mom know we will continue to pray for her healing, Trista. Thanks for the update!

Dianna said...

Trista, thank you so much for the update on your sweet mama. I appreciate it. Please give her my love. I continue to pray.

photowannabe said...

Thank you Trista for the update on your Mom. Prayers continuing for everything to do just what it is suppose to do.
Tell her we love her and She's in good hands.
Sue

The Happy Whisk said...

Glad it went well.

The Kitchen.. the heart of the Home

  The Kitchen Really Is the Heart of the Home ❤️ I’ve always loved the saying “The kitchen is the heart of the home.” And I think there’s a...