Sunday, March 30, 2025

A day of Rain..

Today is a good day to: 


         Find solace in the rhythm of the Rain!! 



Our area has had rain all throughout the night and it is still raining this morning!  My plants and flowers are loving it!



I really am thankful for this rainy day even if it's what I would consider as a bad hair day! 

"Rain came down without a care,

Now I've got this wild, wet hair. 

Curls went left, bangs went right,

Frizz popped up and gave Sam a fright!

Umbrella flipped, shoes went "Splat,"

But I just laughed ..... imagine that!

A soggy mess, but that's okay, 

laughs and giggles are saving the day.

☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday.....smile and soak up every little moment. 

Shug....💙


PS: Seems like for the past month it has been one thing after another with my health.  (Stress will do this). But, could I please ask for your prayers as I go to the cardiologist in the morning.  I had a call Friday from his office and he wants to see me first thing in the morning.  My calcium levels were very high on my heart test and I am almost certain that the doctor is going to want to do an angioplasty test.  He will most likely put some stents in to open up my arteries.  Just need prayers that if he has to do this, that there will be NO complications.  Thank you all so very much!!  Hugs to each of you.   





16 comments:

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

We woke up to the sound of rain on our roof yesterday, love that sound, it is so relaxing!

Mari said...

I like your poem! Did you write it?
Yes, I'll be praying for you!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Prayers going up now. I can tell you my hubby had that test and they put two stents in while doing the test and HE watched the whole thing on a TV. he told me they kept saying don't you want a little twilight? nope he wanted to watch.. praying now for no complications and that you will be back home and ready to play in the rain the same day.... loved your poem and we are still waiting on rain, 3 chances this week and they went right around us

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Know I'll be praying for all to go well, Shug. Heart issues are something my husband has dealt with for years, so I completely understand what you are facing. Keep us updated!!!

Red Rose Alley said...

I"m so sorry to hear that - I just said a prayer for you, Shug. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I'm glad you got some rain! We are having rain today too! Your poem is delightful. You have a flare for poetry. : )

Take care, dear one.

~Sheri

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you got some much-needed rain - the flowers were so pretty.
Did you make up that poem - it was awesome.
I will pray for you - did he give any info on the phone - I hate that - makes you nervous all weekend. But I do promise to pray.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my. Well, I am known as the Prayer Lady at church, so you know I will be really praying today and tonight for you!! Let us know what happened as soon as you can. God has got this!

CheerfulMonk said...

We could use some rain here, wildfire season is about to begin. Hugs and prayers for your heart issues.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I love your cheery poem! It's been raining on and off all day, with possible Big Storms tomorrow morning (*sigh*).
Lifting my prayers Right Now! (Thank you for the privilege, Shug.)

Michelle said...

I enjoy a rainy day, but it is terrible for my hair :) I will be praying for you!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Praying for you that everything will go well and no complications or major issues that can't be fixed! Oh, yes, we have had a rainy day and it was SO nice, even if we had to go in and out in it to church and home again. Our pond is overflowing and SO happy! Seems like everyone was getting some rain today! Praise God! I hope it puts out the fires in the places where they are burning.

Kathy G said...

Cute poem. I will certainly send prayers.

Debbie said...

Praying for you this morning, Shug :)

Linda said...

Keeping in prayer.

Ann said...

Prayers coming your way.
Love your poem. No frizz for me when I get caught in the rain. I just looked like a drowned rat

Jenn Jilks said...

I love a nice rain. Not ice rain, though!

The Kitchen.. the heart of the Home

  The Kitchen Really Is the Heart of the Home ❤️ I’ve always loved the saying “The kitchen is the heart of the home.” And I think there’s a...