Wednesday, August 21, 2024

A Soothing Sound

 The soothing sound of water is so calming and I find myself being drawn to the hypnosis of deep relaxation when I hear a river running.



I am especially fond of water as it runs over  big rocks, making fascinating  bubble sounds.   I can honestly say that hearing and seeing the natural flow of water, evokes much peace and tranquility for me.  




I think this is one of the biggest reasons for my love for some of the Northern states.  Not just for the ginormous mountains, but because of the gorgeous rivers.  For someone who cannot swim (ME) ...isn't it strange that I love water so much?  





We have a Bubbler in our pool and the sight of the bubbles rising and bursting on the surface can be mesmerizing.  I captured a few pictures last evening of how each drop created  multi-dimensional forms.  




Look at the iridescent colors!



We take at least one trip a year with our friends, and they all know that if we come upon a river, I have to get out and put my feet in the water... It's just what I LOVE to do.  


                                                      Old picture of me before losing weight.


"Time is like a river.  You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.. Enjoy every moment of your life."

Shug......



Shug


5 comments:

  1. I do love the sound of rushing water, too, Shug. It is both soothing and energizing at the same time. Your photos are great!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on rivers and rapids and just the power of the rushing water. Beautiful photos. You know, deep inside you is an Olympic swimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the water too - I am always wishing I could find some place to sit like you and your husband on that bench and put my feet in the water - but as of yet have not found a place.
    I have never heard of a bubbler for a pool - cool.
    So, I am on a diet now - any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to have a water feature, but the idea has never panned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of running water too. It's so soothing!
    I love the quote you chose.
    Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Life is Like a Movie

Life is like a movie.......                   Life most definitely can be like a movie.  I know for me, I sometimes experience  1.  Mysterie...