Saturday, July 13, 2024

Saturday Sunshine

 Happy Saturday Morning......


I never sleep late....but I suppose today was an exception.  I slept until 7:30.  wow!!💛


"Make each day your masterpiece, starting with this Saturday morning." unknown


I hope you all have a Happy Saturday.....sprinkle a little love into someone's heart today!  Be a a friend, be a Blessing, spread lots of joy everywhere you go.  I KNOW that the world would be a much better place if we all focused on a little more kindness.  

Shug........

 



5 comments:

  1. A dear post, Shug, with special words. Have a peaceful weekend. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! Yes i will be kind today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your happy header and background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! You know, I slept until eight yesterday morning! Thank you for a bright, positive post this summer afternoon. Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

First Week of October

  My first week of October has been a bit difficult, but how could I even bother to complain, knowing all of the devastation over in the Ash...