Sunday, February 11, 2024

Super Bowl

Super Bowl 58  

Will any of you be watching the game this evening?                       

The Kansas City Chiefs ......WE WON!

San Francisco  49ers


Kansas City Chiefs is the team I am rooting for!!


So happy to see them back in the Super Bowl.
Patrick Mahomes is a local guy around here....his hometown of Whitehouse Texas is just a hop, skip and jump from where I live. 

Everything around East Texas is decorated with #15 and red, white and gold!!

🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

In all honesty, I never ever watched football or the Super Bowl, until Patrick began playing. 
And I usually only watch Kansas City.  This may surprise everyone, but I am not a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. 😎

It amazes me at how much money is spent on this one particular game.  
Millions upon millions upon millions!!
Can you imagine all the good that could be done in this world?  

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

The best part of the Super Bowl is the FOOD!

Wings, veggies and crab dip around here!

Enjoy!
shug 💛







2 comments:

  1. I use to enjoy sports... but when sports had to become political it no longer was fun for me.
    I am happy your team won!!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wings, veggies, and crab dip sound wonderful. I don't watch much tv anymore. I went to so many of my son's football games when he was young and all through high school. ; )

    ~Sheri

    **just wanted to let you know that your blog is showing up with your "New Driver" title. Not sure why. I tried to change it, but still shows up your old blog post on my side bar. I'll keep checking often to see if you have a new post. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...