Friday, February 16, 2024

Sunset on Valentines Evening

 A true beauty.....this was our view as we were driving home from our Valentines dinner on the 14th.


Gods Love was in the sky!


We enjoyed our Valentines dinner, at one of our favorite restaurants ....."The Grove."


For starters....this Lobster Bisque Was Soooo Delicious!

Salmon...rice....asparagus...and an awesome tasting sauce.

AND THEN....


The BEST strawberry shortcake.
The Grove only serves this at Valentines....Thank goodness, because I would want to go and have this as my meal....at least once a week.

I sure Love this man!!

"The Best Love is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.  That's what I hope to give you forever."
Noah from the Notebook.

Shug.....💥

Hope you totally enjoy your weekend...
Hugs and Blessings. 










1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sunset. How special you saw this on Valentine's Day. Your dinner sounds delicious. I'm not a fish lover, but I do enjoy lobster. And that strawberry shortcake looks so Yummy. These are dear pictures of you and your husband. Love the pink roses you placed on the picture. Pink roses are my second favorite rose. Sounds like your day was wonderful.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...