Saturday, February 17, 2024

Daffodils and Cold Weather

 My very first Daffodil of the season popped its head out this past Thursday.  



I get so excited when I see the daffodils beginning to bloom.  
However, this morning when we stepped outside, the temps had dropped way low over night.  
Yesterday was the kind of day when it was very tempting to wear shorts and my flip flops.  NOT Today! 💨
The wind is blowing and we are in the low 40's....this makes the windchill factor cold.


I love the depth of color in this little beauty. 

Daffodils represent renewal, hope, and new beginnings.  

Shug....💛

How sweet the daffodil ~ its sunlight hue calls out, "Notice me.  I am joy."


3 comments:

  1. Your Daffodils are beautiful! I hope the change in the weather doesn't kill them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have daffodil flowers in our yard.... not blooming yet...
    Your daffodil look so pretty.....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daffodil is such a cheerful flower. How nice that one sprouted up for you in February. No Spring here yet, it's been raining all week. I love the daffodil quote.

    Have a lovely Sunday and good week ahead.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...