Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Cupcakes and More!

 Cupcakes and More!!

Do you like cupcakes?  Take a look at these and let me know which one you would choose.

Or....what about apples covered in chocolate ?





Chocolate cake, creamy icing, Cherry on the top with sprinkles.  Drizzled with chocolate.


Or.....how about a chocolate Oreo cupcake?
My grandsons love Oreos, so I figured this is the kind they would want for Valentines.

As for me.....this is a flavor that I do not care for.  No Oreos for me!


My favorite.......Strawberry cake with strawberry filling and a heart strawberry on top!!


YUM.....CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE AND WHITE ICING...
TO TOP IT OFF....SPRINKLES!!


AND THEN......I HAVE THESE!
WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED APPLES!
WITH SPRINKLES....

OR......

THIS DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COVERED APPLE WITH SPRINKLES....

I AM READY FOR VALENTINES....
HOPE MY KIDDOS LIKE THESE!

Meanwhile......This is what I got for Valentines, and I love it....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–


Isn't it beautiful?  I've been needing a breakfast table.....and I finally got one!

Thank you Sam!!  

About a year ago, I had sold my breakfast table and I then found one on Market Place.  It looked beautiful  and I was so excited that I had found one.......I paid for it and when I picked it up, it was SOOOOO SMALL.  The photo on market place made it look bigger than it was.  

I have been looking for one to replace it for a year now....  woo hoo... πŸ’—πŸ’— Thankful I found this one and thankful it is Valentines.  πŸ‘€

Happy valentines to you All.
Love and Blessings,
Shug....πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›








3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you! I love looking at all the beautiful cupcakes, but since we have stopped eating sugar, I will be making a mug cake for my husband and I tonight that is flour and sugar free, and amazingly delicious. If I were to pick a sugar free cupcake I would love the beautiful strawberry filled cupcake you chose also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your table. :-)
    I also love all the photos of the sweets. YUM!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous breakfast table. I love everything about it. And you know, dark traditional furniture is my favorite. I'm not one for the white washed stuff. As for the cupcakes.....I'd take them all, but the chocolate with the white love icing is calling my name. It looks like you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...