Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Blue is the Color

 Come July.....we will be seeing Blue!

It's a BOY!

This past Sunday, Sam and I attended the gender reveal party for our Grandson and Granddaughter in Love!



This truly was a big surprise for both Tucker and Emily, and they are thrilled that the armoire cabinet was filled with all kinds of baby boy cuties.  


This reveal was absolutely precious.  


I loved this baby buggy filled with flowers....Once again, Emily is so talented in the floral business.  

She is so cute with her little belly bump!


Here they are with "Maggie" their lab, just before they opened the cabinet to find out BOY or GIRL.




I was on team Boy, while Sam was on Team Girl.   


the most adorable little blue Ugg shoes...


These cookies tasted so good and they matched the decor perfectly..


The flowers were beautiful.  just check out the big light pink rose.  




They had recorded the baby's heartbeat, and if you squeezed this little bear, you could hear that heartbeat.  Be still my heart!  
That little sound was perfect!!

This baby (Still working on a name) is already Loved and being prayed for.  I am beyond excited!!!  

Shug.  🍼

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, how exciting!! The blue clothes are precious, I especially love the blue fur shoes! And these cookies are works of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh, what a precious day. So much creativity and thought and care went into this "reveal" day. Look at all those cute baby clothes. And those cookies! How decorated and Yummy they look. And a cute picture of you with the family. Your blue sweater is perfect for the occasion. Exciting news for you all.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...