Monday, February 26, 2024

Just a Wishing

 I've just been a Wishing today! After running across this photo this morning.....  My wish would be to be sitting on this beach with my three wonderful friends in the near future.



I could sit there for hours listening to the sound of the river running.  Of course, it is even better when you are sitting there, having great conversations with your besties. 

The four of us, plus Sam, traveled to Colorado, summer before last and I think we would all agree, that this trip was one that we would never forget.  We were gone for 10 full days and we did SO MANY THINGS.   We rode a train, stayed at the "Scariest" hotel in Colorado (which is known to have ghost,) we had picnics, climbed part of a waterfall, saw a bear, mountain goats, and traveled from the far north of Colorado down to the far South of the state, and back up to the North.  We also visited Mesa Verde and hiked down the mountain to the cliff dwellings.  

God's beauty is everywhere in the State of Colorado!  

When you enjoy something so much, it is only natural, to Wish to have the experience again!

~~~~

I went to the dentist this morning just for a cleaning and check up....Oh my goodness...Dental work is so expensive!!
Glad to have this done for at least the next 6 months.  

Stay Positive.  The things you Wish and Dream for, tend to come at the most unexpected time!

Shug......💫




                                                                           





3 comments:

  1. Wonderful memories are the best of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend lived in Colorado for many years, until she moved back home. I heard it is beautiful, and I've always wanted to visit. The photo of the river looks so peaceful. I'm glad your teeth cleaning is done and taken care of. That's the next thing on my to-do list.

    Thank you so much for your last words, Shug. It's so true, sometimes surprises come when we least expect them. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your last words... I am so happy you had a good report at the dentist.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Squirrel Woes

  Squirrels are everywhere!  Sadly, I have seen a few on the road...run over by passing cars.   These little rascals, (which are really smal...