Sunday, February 18, 2024

Beautiful Sunday

Oh what a Beautiful Sunday it has been...

I drove into town this afternoon to meet my granddaughter and my youngest daughter for a little Sunday afternoon shopping.

I had about thirty minutes to kill before I would meet up with them, so I took a different route from my normal drive.  I am so thankful that I did, because I came upon this sweet little chapel that I did not even know was there. 


Such a quaint place......I'm thinking it must be a private chapel. I can only imagine this to be a place where there may be renewing of marriage vows, or perhaps a small family wedding.  


Beautiful front doors.


I pulled over and stopped my car in order to snap this picture...  What a perfect prayer chapel this must be.  

It truly Blessed my heart!

shug....💗


 

2 comments:

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

The Waiting Room Experience

Yesterday....   Sitting in the doctor's office, waiting for Sam to have an MRI on his back, I found myself in a nearly empty waiting roo...