Monday, January 22, 2024

Remember Why!

 Remember Why!



I saw this image a few months ago and for some reason it kinda just stuck in my mind.  

Remember why I started what??

A few weeks later, as I was getting ready to write a blog post, I asked myself.....Why am I doing this?
Why am I really spending time blogging and reading post?

After a little thought....I Remembered why I began Blogging!

I needed it for ME!

There are times in our lives that we get in a big slump....A little bored with life, maybe feeling sorry for yourself, experiencing a lot of stress, needing to feel important, and this list could go on and on.

I was in such a time as what I listed above.  

Not even being at all Tech savvy, I decided that I would start writing.  I have always loved writing.  But...I wanted to do this in a way that I could truly express my feelings and perhaps there would be others out there with the same mindset as mine.

I needed to direct my thoughts in certain directions, and convince myself that I was able to do something other than just being a stay at home wife, mom, grandmother.....PERSON!

I was able to open up my heart and WRITE about whatever I wanted to write about.  

Cooking, Recipes, Life in general, Up's and Down's, Adventures, and what was important to ME!

I had no idea as to how much I would love blogging!

I could not have imagined that I would meet SO MANY sweet blogging friends!  I now have had these friends for over 10 years.  

I NOW remember Why I began Blogging.  
It was for ME....for my mental health.....and to meet the wonderful people that God opened the door for me to meet.  

I think I'll keep on blogging and I look forward to not only the years ahead, but to meeting many more wonderful blogging friends.

I'm still not super tech savvy, but I manage!

Have the BEST day!

Shug...💜






5 comments:

  1. It was the same for me. blogging was for me. But what a wonderful thing that it also gave me so many sweet friends like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we are two peas in a pod. I started to blog for the same reason. And I am not tech savvy at all. In fact, please let me know if you have trouble commenting on my blog.
    Lots of love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are exactly some of the reasons why I started to blog too. We do meet so many wonderful people here, don't we? Smart and caring and talented and creative women. The hard part for me, like you, is that I'm not a techy person either, but I figure things out. I look forward to reading more of your delightful posts this year, and I have to tell you, that sometimes I'll visit a blog, and I know right away if it's one that I will want to come back to.....and with yours, right away I knew. There was just something special about it. So, keep blogging, and telling your story. We learn from each other, and it's a great place for US, like you said.

    ~Sheri

    ps.....I was also a stay at home mom for many many years. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not tech savy either but I keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Good Morning Friends.  I am so thankful for the cooler morning temperatures.  It felt great to sit outside this morning and enjoy a nice cup...