Saturday, January 20, 2024

Focus on the Step!

 Focus on the Step in front of you, NOT the whole staircase!


One Step at a time!


I ran across this on a friend's Facebook page and this little quote was exactly what I needed to read!

I am not one that jumps out there and makes New Year's Resolutions!  I have done so,  years and years ago, but I never stuck to them, so I just don't do it anymore!!


However......this year, I decided that it would be good for me to maybe do some Chair Yoga!!



I didn't sign up for classes anywhere, but I have been doing these here at home!

I have truly been amazed with how I have actually noticed some pulling and some SORE muscles!

I've been using a few hand held weights with some of these yoga stretches and I honestly feel like I am benefiting from it.


I just need to stay focused on the step in front of me!  Not the whole Staircase!
Gotta keep moving as we age.....

~~~~~~~

I'll leave you all with mine and Sam's 
"Funny" for the day....(Yesterday)

So, We travel a couple of hours away to go to Mylee's Basketball game....it was dark when the game was over, and I was driving!
We decided to stop and grab something for dinner, and Sam was my GPS guide.

I don't see as well as I thought I did while driving at night....😎😎😎
He told me to make a turn....so I did!!
However....my turn was onto a SIDEWALK!

I was Driving on the Sidewalk and not the street!

Thank goodness...there was no one or Nothing on the sidewalk.  
AND...it was only for about 100 steps before I realized it.

All was good and we did end up at the place where we were going to eat!

Sam thought this was a lot funnier than what I thought....however, we did get a good chuckle out of it!

Stay safe friends!

BTW....he drove the rest of the way home!

BIG Gigantic Hugs.
Shug 😁



3 comments:

  1. I can hardly see at all driving at night. Gosh, good thing no one was hurt. I have been thinking about some kind of chair exercises, I am so very limited with what I can do. So this is a fabulous idea! I may print them and try a few!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to the restaurant safely. I don't see good at night on the roads, so I seldom drive at night. This is a delightful quote you shared today. I heard yoga is really good to do. When my muscles were tightening up, I did a bit of yoga, and it was somewhat relaxing.

    Have a restful Sunday, and a good week ahead.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - you must have been quite startled to find yourself on the sidewalk! Thank the Lord you were safe and there were no pedestrians! That visual of the staircase is such a lovely reminder of how we should all approach our lives. Thank you that and for your kind compliments to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Good Morning Friends.  I am so thankful for the cooler morning temperatures.  It felt great to sit outside this morning and enjoy a nice cup...