Thursday, January 25, 2024

Listening to the Whispers

Listening is more than hearing with your ears.  The HEART speaks to us and we need only to be quiet, and listen to the beats.  

I love that I have a deep relationship with the Lord,  and every single day, I count it a Blessing to have the Holy Spirit speaking to me through my heart.  


I believe that  "heart whispers" come from the Holy Spirit, to lead and guide me......even when my ears are hearing something else. 

This is what I mean when I say Listen to the beats.....

When in my heart I know that something doesn't seem exactly right, I can actually hear my heart beating.  It is not the same beat that I hear or feel when I am at peace about something.  This is the Holy Spirit speaking to me.  Many times, I have to step back, search for a quiet place, and allow myself to hear what my heart is saying.  It is NOT always what my worldly soul is wanting....but I do know, that when I can hear and feel the BEATS of my heart getting louder and faster, then I had better have my listening in the right place.  

PEACE always follows!

                          πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›



πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Who is ready for some Sunshine?
✋✋✋.....I am for sure!

shug.....🌞





2 comments:

  1. I get a sinking feeling of dread if something is not quite right. You are right my heart is probably involved:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post very much, as the Holy Spirit is always in my heart. And you're right, we need to remain quiet and still at times. I believe sometimes it comes with a single dove on your lawn or the sight of a deer family on the side of the road.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Good Morning Friends.  I am so thankful for the cooler morning temperatures.  It felt great to sit outside this morning and enjoy a nice cup...