Friday, January 26, 2024

Never Too OLD

 How old is old?  "Age is simply the number of years the world has been enjoying you!"

"It is important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle...."



I truly believe that we need to keep our minds thinking young and keep dreaming new dreams.  Positivity at ALL ages is key!


Here is one of my dreams......  It is not the most important dream that I have, but it is one that would add to my joy.



It would be so cool to have this!  It would be my "She Vehicle" and driving it up to a garden center would for sure be a twinkle in my wrinkles.

When we are younger....we don't understand that when we stop doing things we age ourselves.  
We need to not lose the spirit of life just because we experience failures, disappointments, and life lessons.
We need to soak up our youth, and store it for later years when we can logically alter our mindset, and believe that we can still DREAM, AND we can still weave memories of our younger selfs that will boost a spark in our daily living.
We can live our older years, with a passion for a life at its BEST.  
Instead of reaching for the old rocking chair... enhance your mind and reach for a straight sitting  Yoga chair!  Do those yoga exercises!

There are plenty of years to AGE....for now, feel free to Dream. 

It Takes Courage to Dream!

Happy Friday!

Shug......💟


7 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I think we just gradually stop doing things. I love the beautiful wildflower header. And that tiny pink mobile home is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post Shug, your posts are going straight to my heart as of late, thank you!!!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your approach to life. Loved this post. I am alive today and count and my blessings that Jesus was with me when a hemorrhagic stroke changed my life. Every day I give thanks for blessings galore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shug, lovely post and i agree, Age is just a number.......but have to say I don't have the energy I used to..........which at times I don't like, but I have learned how to rest and be still with God which is much more important. That pink house on wheels is the cutest things I have seen lately, and what fun it would be to drive around in that. lol Thanks for coming by on Sunday, it's a joy to hear from you. Have a lovely weekend hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. great thought ..... yes, age just moving from one year to another..... but, mind and dream young forever....

    Love your post... inspiration post.

    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that pink van the cutest thing? That "twinkle" quote just made me smile.
    Such special words you have written here, and a great reminder to us all.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Good Morning Friends.  I am so thankful for the cooler morning temperatures.  It felt great to sit outside this morning and enjoy a nice cup...