Monday, January 15, 2024

Current Condition

This is our current Weather Condition ...


Ice...Ice...and more Ice!

As you all know, our state of Texas does not get that much Snow 🌨⛄ OR ice....but we sure have it today!


This is the main road going through our quaint little town and the roads are all ice!
Too dangerous for ME to drive on.  Sam does have a 4 wheel drive truck, thank goodness!


We rode down to the Nursery to check out all the trees, and needless to say, they are covered in ice.


Sam decided to CLOSE the nursery for today and for tomorrow, as the temps are just too dangerous for the employees to work out in. 




Our temperatures are not supposed to get above freezing today, so more than likely, this ice will be here tomorrow as well.


this photo is borrowed from one of my friends....

Be sure to keep our feathered friends fed.

I'm sure enjoying my PJ's today!
I have a nice pot of homemade Chile cooked, along with a pan of piping hot cornbread!  I'm probably the only person that loves to eat cornbread with Chili.

Stay Warm...stay well....and Be Blessed 💛
Shug...⛄














4 comments:

  1. Oh, corn bread and chili is the best. I love it too. That sounds wonderful on a cold Winter day. Your area is so pretty covered with icy roads. I know it must be tricky to drive in though. We got a good amount of snow the other day. Your red cardinal made my heart sing. I don't see them here in California where I live, so it was a treat, thank you.

    Have a blessed week.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing some of his nursery, even though it is ice-covered! So were you scared on the trip? I would have been holding my breath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texas looks like Minnesota! Stay warm! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! We had a Nursery and Greenhouse many years ago...it is hard work:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Big Tex- Texas State Fair

   Today was the opening day for the        ***** TEXAS STATE FAIR ***** Texas State Fair first opened in 1886. Big Texas 2024.    Big Tex s...