Tuesday, January 30, 2024

California Sunset

 Our  California kiddos posted this image of the sunset.......what a beautiful expression of God's invitation for us to close our day with HOPE!



"From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised."
                              Psalm 113:3



My day is going to be filled with a few household chores, a trip to Academy Sport Store, Traveling to the Big City of Dallas, A stop at Bucee's......💛💛💛



Watching Mylee play in a District Basketball game.......

A stop at Bucee's on the way home....

And arriving back at home later than my normal night, night time!!

(for any of you who might not have ever seen or heard of a Bucee's......you need to google it.)
It is HUGE!



This is "Bucee"......We always have to grab a picture with him.



Grab sweet memories every chance you get!

Shug.....💫

See you tomorrow.......












7 comments:

  1. Hi Shug~ What a beautiful sunset, and a beautiful thought. We all need a little more hope in this crazy life. It sounds like you are keeping super busy! I've never heard of Bucee's and so I googled it. Wow! First of all, Bucee the Beaver is really cute :0) It looks like a fun store.... so many things to look at, I can see why it's so popular! Cute photo! You are one of my favorites too Shug, I just love to visit!! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I wish we had a Bucee's!! I had never heard of them before. I'm guessing they are mainly in the Texas area. I hope your busy day is great! I love this heartwarming photo, especially the way the sun shines one intense spot on the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll never guess!! After I Googled Bucee's and commented on your post, I turned on the T.V. to watch the local news. They are building a Bucee's nearby!!! It will be about 40 minutes away in the city of Harrisonburg, and they have just broken ground. The evening news is having more details, and I can't wait to find out when it will be opened! What a coincidence this is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty sunset, yes gives us hope at the end of the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic photo of sunset...... wish to have photo with Bucee....
    thank you for sharing thought about life...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have never heard of Bucee's before, but I do have three other blog friends from Texas. The California sunset is beautiful. I love he Psalm verse you shared. And that camera at the end is calling my name. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday News on Monday

What I did on Sunday afternoon...    I'm working on perfecting making cupcakes.  I decided to bake some Lemon Blueberry cupcakes, as I h...