Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Wild and Beautiful

 Wild and Beautiful:  


Look at these Wild Flowers!  💛💛💛 

These bright yellow beauties are growing in the ditch across from our daughter's house.  I would so love to be able to look out my window and see these each morning.




No Water needed!  I spend hours each day, watering all of my flowers and pot plants.....and look at these, No water, no rain for the past 4 or 5 weeks.  


And, they thrive amongst all the weeds!!

Black-eyed Susans.



"We need to find God, and He cannot be found in noise and restlessness.  God is the friend of silence.  See How nature - trees, Flowers, grass - grows in silence ; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence....We need silence to be able to touch souls."

Mother Teresa


Hope you have a Fabulous Day!

Shug.....💛💛

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote!!! Thank you for sharing it!!! A fantastic reminder.

    I love the flowers too.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Being a Caretaker.

Being a caretaker can sometimes be very tiring, especially for someone my age.   I have talked about my niece Tammy,  several times here on ...