Saturday, May 20, 2023

Light at the end of the Tunnel

 Light at the end of the Tunnel........


Seriously friends.....I think I am beginning to see a light at the end of this tunnel that I have been in for the past two months.... 8 full weeks of being overwhelmed.  

I am not posting about this topic because I need sympathy, I am posting because I want others who might be going through a tough ordeal......TO FEEL ENCOURAGED.


The confident expectation of what God has promised and strength in HIS faithfulness.


TRUST .....in the Lord.

This is what has kept me going .....Trusting God for answered prayers..Trusting God for healing for Tammy.....Trusting God to help me make the right decisions in taking care of Tammy....Trusting God to help me make it through the day and night. 

I am so thankful for HIS Goodness....for HIS Mercy and HIS Grace.  

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

I am beginning to see the Light at the end of the tunnel and it looks really BRIGHT.  

Shug.....💫







5 comments:

  1. Oh Shug, you are such a kind encourager. I said a prayer for you just now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad things are getting better, you have really been through it! Your Poppy header is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. God bless you and KEEP you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news... and strong faith is key. Thank you for this reminder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad things are getting better. I had to read back to find out about Tammy. Hope she is much better now and will make a full recovery. You look great!! I love your picture in the side bar. My first thought was, you look so slim and beautiful! Losing weight is the hardest thing to do! I know! I mean even to lose a few pounds. Can see why you have beautiful daughters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...