Friday, March 10, 2023

Spring Ready

Oh my goodness....... I am Spring Ready and you know what this calls for??  


A trip to the Garden Center!!  🌹💛🌹



Blue Salvia was tops on my list, along with the yellow Esperanza pictured in my header.

Of course, I can't stop there.  On this first little trip, I ended up buying a couple of banana trees, a few knock out roses, the salvia, the Esperanza, some ground cover and a couple of pink grasses.   



Oh.......  and a hanging basket.  

Spring is a Beautiful Season...

Shug..


2 comments:

  1. I love going to the garden center, and you sure went all out! I love the vibrant and spring-like Esperanza header, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...