Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Lets Wish upon a dandelion

 Dandelions!!

Who hasn't picked a.....Puffball, Glowing Eye Nebula, Fuzzy Ball?

The white fluffy parachute is actually called a Pappas. 


                            

No one wants to find these growing in their yard around here.......we call them WEEDS and they spread like crazy.  Especially if the wind blows the seeds loose from the cypsela.  





When I was a kid it was so much fun to find them and to "Wish upon a Dandelion"

Oh yes....Wish upon a dandelion as the white feathery pieces flew through the air, and we were pretty positive that what we wished for would come true.  

Hmmmmm......for some reason, my wish to turn my brother into a frog, NEVER came true!!  lol   JK.  



It's always nice to believe a wish will come true, so I actually blew on the one that I found today.  lol.  👀

Hugs to each of you!!


Shug....💛

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shug~ I love dandelions! My husband hates them! I won't let him spray them until I make a few batches of dandelion jelly though... he like that. I'm glad your brother isn't a frog, heheheh! Have a good week! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Travel Time

  It is TRAVEL time for us!! Sam and I will be traveling....beginning Tomorrow! 🛫 We are both super excited.... I Will catch up with you al...