February Is Made For All Things Sweet !!
There is SO MUCH to love about February.
Sweets of all kinds. Candy, cakes, cookies, sugar candy and of course Chocolate.
I personally, am not a fan of Chocolate.
No......I'm really not. I will eat it, but I will choose a fruity flavor over chocolate any day.
I might would eat a bite of it, simply because my taste buds are not fond of chocolate.
~~~~~
On the other hand, the strawberry cookies that I made last week were DELICIOUS.
It is a simple, very easy recipe!!
Cookie Ingredients:
2 large eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 Box strawberry cake mix
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup chopped strawberries
Icing Ingredients:
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
***********
Mix all of the ingredients for the cookie together. Bake 10 min @ 350
let cool
Mix all the icing ingredients together and top each cookie.....ADD sprinkles if desired.
**NOTE. the more strawberries you add to the cookie...
THE BETTER THEY ARE!


4 comments:
They are GORGEOUS, and so yummy looking!
OH! Your cookies look FANTASTIC.
Oh, those cookies look delish. YUMMY!!!
They are too pretty to eat. Ha Ha! ;-)
Post a Comment