Sunday, February 12, 2023

Luncheon/Generations of Faith


 Generations of Faith.......


I can't remember...(age related? Naw)..... if I mentioned in an earlier post, that Mylee changed schools.  This is her Freshman year and since her mom was leaving to teach at a private school, Mylee decided she wanted to go as well.  

This school is a Christian Based School and we are so very thankful for this opportunity for Shanda to teach there and for Mylee to attend there.  Both of them have been so welcomed and are loving this new adventure.  


Moving on to my story for today....  I was privileged to attend a luncheon hosted by the school.  

The guest speaker was Sadie Robertson Huff and what an amazing job she did.  "Generations of Faith" is what she spoke on and I was so happy to see all of the young ladies that were there to hear the beautiful words that were spoken.  Grandmother's, Moms, daughters, aunts, and friends were all there.  


This Blessed my heart.   Good Friends!

"One of the Best Devotionals I've heard
@legitsadierob"


A little blurry.....
Trista, my oldest daughter....her friend Amber, and ME!


Our crew!!   Look how Mylee is growing!


"And these words that I commend you today shall be on your heart.  You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

Deut. 6:6


Shug.....⚘




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful luncheon to attend. You sure have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for your family that your granddaughter will be attending a Christian school. I have read that even Christian schools sometimes let bad programs in, I am sure this school is a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Travel Time

  It is TRAVEL time for us!! Sam and I will be traveling....beginning Tomorrow! 🛫 We are both super excited.... I Will catch up with you al...